Monday, February 1, 2010

Coffee Break Monday


Finally, I found a few minutes for a new post. I just wanted share some sweet things I recently found during my Monday morning coffee break. Yes, both my little ones are occupied for a few moments. So, I hope you enjoy these finds as much as I did.

 
Fuzzy Lobster just listed this darling vintage pin. Who could live without this?

 
 Cherries Jubilee... from Fabgabs. Doesn't this dress make you long to be a housewife in the 50's. On second thought, maybe just play one on T.V.   I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.
And Finally...
 
this Vintage Globe Pin Cushion by paivacrafts.
This is just one of the great items you'll find at this new  up and coming Etsy shop, that has a little something for everyone.
Well the naps are over, so back to the fun with my little ones. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails