Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Vintage Freebie: Black & White & Covered in Buttons!

I finally have a Saturday morning free to post another digital collage sheet.

Since I always experience a twinge of sadness each time I ship out the last piece of fabric I own, in a particular print, I can't seem to delete any of my old product photos. It is slowly becoming a personal archive of sorts. So, from the hidden depths of my bogged down, slow running and over crowded computer; here is the second free digital collage sheet I have created. Click away, all you like. I just ask that you do not reproduce this download, in whole or part, for purposes of resale. This jpeg file is 8 1/2" x 11". If you would prefer it as a png file, leave a comment and I will upload a png version as well. If you have any problems downloading the image, let me know.

This Saturday post is for all of you vintage crazy, fabric loving, crafters out there. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

MomWaldsPlace said...

Black and white is so nice and crisp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails