Thursday, July 8, 2010

Treasury of the Day: Strangely, I Love you

I think it is time to face the truth.... We all love the "strange" little collection of items that CircaVintageFinds has translated into this daring and unusual treasury. I admit to owning South of the Border gear, back in the day. And who didn't want that Hamburgler plate from McDonalds? Thanks for taking me back to my youth, when my wants were simple and life was all about whimsy and fun! So here is an awesome treasury that will surely take you back to the good old days!



Be sure to take a peak in Circa's vintage store on Etsy. One of my favorite find is this colorful Vanity Fair undergarment. The fabric is just amazing .... I love the colors and patterns so much, it seems a shame to hide it under clothing.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails