Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Treasury of the Day: Venti Mocha with Whipped

After a sleepless night, this coffee lover's treasury is just what I needed to start my morning. Curated by Keeky27, this creamy caffeinated collection certainly added a punch of vintage to my morning coffee. I hope you enjoy these wonderful vintage finds in various shades of coffee and cream.

Be sure to check out this 100% Vintage Market Team treasury and its' creator's lovely vintage shop. The picture below inspired my latest treasury! I'm sure you'll agree that "green with envy" is the perfect name for this instant collection of kelly green depression glass.


Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are very inspiring as well! :)

Courtney McCabe said...

Thank you very much for you sweet comment. I hope you enjoy and have much success selling on etsy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails