Monday, July 26, 2010

When Life Gets Crazy... Go With It!



Well, I was on a roll for a few weeks there, until life finally caught up with me. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'll definitely be getting back to the daily grind starting tomorrow. I have so many wonderful shops and treasuries to share, I can't wait!

My brief hiatus was brought on by a wonderful trip to the Brimfield Antique Show. Selling was good, but buying was so much better! What an amazing wat to spend a few days. I forgot how much I love being in the center of all that action. I can't wait for September. Keep and eye out for lots of new additions to the shop starting this week. I'll try to do a Sneak Peek post in the next day or two.

Upon returning from Bimfield, I was met by the loving arms of my hubby and 2 little ones, desperate for some mommy time. We followed mommy time up with a fabulous visit from my sister, brother in law and adorable nieces. To put the icing on the cake, yesterday we had a big 1st birthday bash for my little cowboy Max. I can't believe my baby is almost 1 already. What an amazing but incredibly busy few weeks it has been.
From my busy house to yours,
Courtney

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails