Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Fabric of the Day: MidCentury Abstract Print

This vintage fabric, created by Vlisco Van Vlissingen of Holland, is true abstract perfection. I couldn't believe my eyes, the first time I held this fabric in my hands. It is one of my own fabrics, currently for sale in my shop. I just couldn't resist sharing this autumnal midcentury beauty. I've found very little information about the manufacturer, besides his famous lines of tribal inspired fabrics. If anyone knows where to find the comprehensive history of the Vlissigen company I'd love to know more.

This fabric is crurrentlye for sale at In With The Old Vintage

Have a favorite vintage fabric you would like to share, leave a link in the comments. I would love to see and maybe feature it as a Fabric of the Day.
Happy Hunting!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails