Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vintage Fabric of the Day

Ok, so usually I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to vintage fabric, forgive me please! I always prefer to buy and showcase pieces that are over 1 yard in length, larger if possible. However, a good friend of mine has been urging me to consider the importance, and market for, smaller cuts. Maybe, just maybe, she's right and I should stop overlooking these tiny treasures. Therefore, my vintage fabric of the day post is actually a bundle of some of the cutest vintage fabrics I could find.

Let me introduce you to..... this adorable bundle of floral and geometric print fat quarters.

I love the bold floral prints in varying shades of green, purple and aqua, combined with an adorable lime gingham and delicate purple calico. Put together by Swell Goods, of Etsy, this bundle includes 10 fat quarters. That's two 18" x 21" pieces of each of the five fabrics. Better yet, this entire collection which equals 2 1/2 yards of fab vintage fabric, is only $14.00.

'Til next time, keep enjoying the vintage splendor,
Courtney

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails