Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Things to Come....

My husband and I bought a beautiful craftsman style home a few years ago. We had collected some wonderful things to decorate our apartment over the years. Unfortunately, many of them just don't match the style of our new home... no matter how hard I try.  I finally decided to sort through our collections in storage and start adding them to my shop. Here is a sneak peek of a few items that will be popping up soon at IWObyCourtneyJane:

I love this chartreuse green Royal Haeger TV lamp and planter. The color is truly reminiscent of the 1950's.

I've always been drawn to old seltzer bottles. This one is a vintage Sparklette made in Czechoslovakia.


 
I almost can't believe my husband agreed to part with this lamp. It was one of the first mid century finds I brought home. He insisted we keep it! It is absolutely incredible and I'll be sad to see this wonderful mod tulip lamp sell.

Well, the little ones are calling. Off to make them some supper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails